Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

This week has gone by really fast. I can't believe it is already Wednesday evening. I forgot to mention in my previous blog that over the weekend I was taking a shower and Chris was supposed to be watching Jillian. BUT Jillian can't let me out of her sight for too long so she was in the bathroom with me. She got pretty quiet & I asked if she was ok. She said yeah, in her adorable little way, so I figured she was fine. When I opened the shower curtain, she was fine, but had gotten under the sink & gotten my pads & panty liners out and had opened half of them. I didn't care about the pany liners, but I had bought very expensive pads & didn't want those ruined. But I had to laugh because she was just sitting in a pile of pads & panty liners with this little smile on her face. Right now she really likes lotion so she found her lotion & started putting the lotion on me as I was drying off. Boy, do I have her trained. Haha.
Last night I started step aerobics again (yipee!!!). Chris said Jillian sat in our laundry room for 20 minutes crying because I wasn't home. I think that just proves I need to get away from her more often. Thank goodness I will be doing step every Tuesday. That gives mommy time to do something for herself & time for daddy & Jillian to hang out together. I survived aerobics & felt soooo good afterwards. I really have missed it for the past 6 months. My abs hurt a little today, but I'm sure tomorrow I will probably not be able to walk. haha.
When I picked Jillian up at school today the teacher said at least one child in each class had gone home with a fever today. Hopefully, Jillian is over that & will not get it again. Jillian & I hung out at home while Chris went out for a little bit. She looked so cute when we got home. She was sitting on the couch with a bowl of goldfish crackers & her chocolate milk watching Toy Story. She looked like such a big girl. She played & watched the movie while I cooked ravioli. She ate some ravioli and 3 popcicles. When she is eating, she is always asking if Chris & I are going to eat. I'm not sure why but she always says "mommy eat" or "daddy eat". And if we aren't eating right then, she will try to feed us her food. Ellen took my mom to the dr. today & took a picture of the incision on her back so she was stopping by to bring it to me & I told jillian Ellen was stopping by. She immediately ran to the door to the laundry room because she thought Ellen would come through that door. It is cute how much she adores Ellen. The picture of my moms back is disgusting. Yuck. Anyway. When Ellen left it was time for bed. I put her down to go night night. I have gotten her into the awful habit of wanting me to rub/scratch her face. I time it by one of the music things attached to her crib. As soon as it stops playing, which is about 8 minutes, I am done. She kept asking for daddy, I told her when daddy got home, he would come & say goodnight. He got home shortly after & went in to say good night. Chris said Jillian was so happy to see him. He rubbed her face for a few minutes & talked to her. She went to sleep shortly after he left the room. After a few Hey Mommy yells at least. I just can't beleive how gosh darn cute she is and Chris feels the same way. We know everyone thinks their kids are cute and I guess we are no different. And she really is a good child. She obviously has her days/moments, but heck who doesn't! Our next baby has a lot to live up to. Maybe it will be an even better baby than Jillian. Either way, I know we will love it too. chris was just saying how he wants a girl the most because you can be so lovey dovey with them, but then again he would like a boy to carry on the Holland name. I would like another girl, but I know we will be happy either way. Now, I just have to get knocked up!!
I think I titled this blog very well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment