Thursday, July 30, 2009

PJ Day at daycare

I know I already posted this morning, but I kind of feel like posting again. Today, they had a sign on the daycare doors that said tomorrow is PJ day at daycare. Which makes me very happy because yesterday, I once again couldn't get her silly Woody shirt off her. I tried numerous times to get her to change her shirt, but she wasn't having any part of it. So, she went to school with her Woody shirt on. Thankfully, it was Mrs. Andreas birthday, so Jillian was really focusing on it & not me, so I got to change her shirt to the correct one that went with the outfit she was wearing. Crazy child!! So tomorrow, I can just pretty much get her up & take her to school. I just can't decide if I want to put her sandals on or just put socks on her. Tough choice, huh? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment