Sunday, July 12, 2009



The picture of Jillian is how Chris found her yesterday when he went to check on her during her nap. The picture of Chris is while he was watching the Backyardigans. I had to take a picture because he was very into the show.
Yesterday, we pretty much hung out at home during the day. In the evening, we went down to Franklin to give Darcy the twin bed for my mom to use for a couple of weeks. Chris was wanting to watch the pay per view UFC fight that was on last night, so he was texting Danny to see if they had pay per view. He decided he didn't really want to go anywhere to watch the fight & that we actually had pay per view. So, Danny asked him if we would want to go out to dinner & they could come over & watch the fight at our house. So, we went to Koyo's in Avon and had a good dinner, expensive, but good. Jillian mainly liked the salad the most. She really liked watching the guy cook, but wasn't too sure about the fire. She was a pretty good girl even though it was already an hour to an hour and half past her bedtime. Then we came home & watched the fight. Jillian loves Danny & had fun playing with him. I ran to the gas station for chris, but they told me that Dana was about to die because Jillian was coloring & got a little crayon on the table. Funny. Jillian is pretty good about coloring on paper, I think her hand just got going a little crazy.
She slept til 9:00 this morning. We again, just hung out until after her nap. Then we went to my dads to pick up my mom to take her down to Darcys. My dad & I got into it because something crawled up his ass. I think that something was me, but I don't really know why. He was just pissy. So, anyway....we got my mom down to Darcys & settled. Jillian & I stopped by Blockbuster to rent Toy Story, came home watched it & then off to bed she went. Her vocabulary has increased so much in the last few weeks. It is amazing how much it has increased. Her favorite thing to do right now is looking at me, tilting her head & telling me to listen. Or just telling me to listen whenever she is talking & I may not be looking right at her. I think she thinks if she tilts her head she is so cute, she will get whatever she is asking which doesn't work, but it is awfully darn cute.
This week is a full week at work, boo hoo. Chris said I could have my Tuesdays back, so I have decided to start step aerobics again. I will be so happy to get back in shape. Wednesday, I think we are going to try to go to the Decatur County Fair. I'm excited to see how jillian will act. I love seeing life through her eyes. Hopefully it will be a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment