Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am very thankful for my life. I have a wonderful husband who listens to my crazy notions & deals with my sometime bi-polar emotions. He loves me for who I am & I think has learned how to partially listen, partially tune me out in my "crazy" times. He makes me laugh when I am sad, happy when I am mad and sane when I am insane. And it is nice being in a relationship where there are no secrets. I, obviously, have a wonderful daughter. I talk about her all the time, so it isn't any wonder I think she is wonderful. Especially since she is sitting next to me on the couch feeding me chocolate chip waffles. No wonder I am gaining weight. LOL. My mom came out of surgery well and will hopefully be making a FULL recovery soon. I dont know where I would be in life without my mom, Darcy, Rhianna & Oscar. I have wonderful "in-laws" mothers, father, sisters & brothers. I feel like I am not an "in-law" with them, but an actual part of the family. I love my work family. They also listen to all my craziness. They are my sisters and I love them very much. I don't think I would have made it there the past 10 years without them. So, I guess to sum this up, I love my friends & family and am more thankful for them then they will probably ever know. Thanks for putting up with me! (Even though Jillian just yelled at me for taking a bite of her waffle). LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment