Friday, July 10, 2009

Whew. I only worked 2 days this week, but I am glad it is the weekend. Jillian had water day today at daycare. She was so excited this morning when she found out. She was so cute carrying in her bag with her swim suit, towel & swim diapers. She put it on like a back pack & carried it in like she was so proud. When I went to pick her up, they said she had a great time. She got scratched by another kid on her shoulder, but they said other than that, she had a great day. She grabbed her blankie & bag & walked down the hallway towards the stairs. Where did my baby go?? She is so grown up for only being 2. She didn't eat very well at dinner. After she was done, she was sitting on my lap watching Backyardigans & she felt very warm. So I persuaded her into letting me play doctor & she had a fever of 101.7. I gave her some Tylenol & then we just sat around & colored with sidewalk chalk. She went down pretty easily too, so she must not be feeling too well. I don't know if her ears are bothering her & that is why she hasn't been sleeping well or what her problem is. Hopefully the fever doesn't turn into something worse.
She was so cute tonight. I really thought she was going to go potty in her potty. She was running around naked & kept dancing around & kind of grabbing at herself. So I am pretty sure she had to go pee pee but wouldn't sit on the potty. She just ran, got a diaper, laid down & tried to put it on herself. She was so cute standing in front of the tv grabbing her butt cheeks while watching TV. She ran into her room at one point in time to grab a diaper, turned around, pointed at me & said "stay right there". And she is always putting her finger to her nose & saying "shhh,shhh". I try really hard not to laugh when she tells me that.
Well, it is 10:30 p.m. and she is calling for mommy, so I guess I better go see what she needs. She is so spoiled, but she is sick, so it's ok, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment