Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jillian eating corn at fair. Jillian & I riding in the cars at the fair. Daddy & Jillian. Mommy & Jillian We have had a fairly good weekend. On Friday, Chris rented movies. I got home from work & we layed in bed with Jillian & watched Toy Story 2. We ordered pizza from Monicals & hung out. After we put Jillian to bed, we watched 2 movies. Crossing Over, which was pretty boring, but Chris said we had to finish watching it anyway. And then Lakeview Terrace, which was good, but it is one that makes you mad! Saturday, Jillian & I went down to Darcy's to visit my family from Illinois. We had a good time. Except Jillian pooped all over her clothes. I didn't have a change of clothes, so we just gave her a bath down there & then let her run around in her diaper. I will post family pictures tomorrow. Then we came home to take a nap, but that didn't happen.!! She fell asleep in the car on the way home for about 2 minutes & then didn't go back to sleep. And unfortunately, she had gotten up at 5:30 a.m., which means I got up at 5:30 a.m. too. So, I was none too happy that I didn't get a nap. Chris and I decided to go to the fair to get us out of the house so I didn't go insane. She fell asleep on the way there too, but for only like 10 minutes. No animals were really out on display yet, but we still had a good time. We watched remote control cars race around a dirt track. I couldn't believe how high those cars would jump. Then I took Jillian on a ride where you rode in cars. She was fine at first,but I thought maybe she would want to sit on the outside where she could see better. Once I got her on the other side, she started crying & wanting to get down. So after a few minutes of wrestling around with her, I put her on the other side again, strapped us in & away we went. She loved it once we got going. It was a good thing I rode it & not Chris because I hardly had any leg room. She liked it so much, she cried & screamed when we were leaving the ride area. Chris got her calmed down & then we went and ate some yummy fair food. We left on a good note, no crying or screaming. We came home, put her to bed & Chris & I watched "Taken". That was a good movie. Best one out of all the ones we had seen this weekend. Today, Chris went golfing with Bob, Rick & Jim. Jillian and I didn't leave the house. She played in the pool this morning. And loved it! Chris put her slide in the pool so when she slid down the slide it went right into the pool. After she was done, we sat outside & she ate a popcicle. I told her this was the life. Lounging around the pool & eating popcicles. haha. She napped & wanted to get back in the pool. It was a little overcast and I know she was cold, but she wouldnt' admit it because she was having too much fun. We had some trouble getting her to bed tonight. she kept climbing out of her crib. Chris put her back in once & stood right outside the door. Jillian climbed right out, but saw Chris standing there & he said she just kind of kept walking around in circles. Funny. She climbed out at least 5 more times, but wouldn't come out of the room. The last time, I think she would have fallen asleep on the floor by all the pjs that she took out of the drawers, but Chris picked her up & put her back in the bed. I rubbed her face for one song duration and left. She was upset, but hasn't gotten back out since. And that has been a half hour ago. So, I think she is down for the night. I am exhausted!!! It is back to work tomorrow. I have Tuesday off, but I am taking my mom to dr., so it isn't really like I have a day off. But I may be meeting my friend Paul for a drink, so that will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment