Thursday, July 1, 2010

32 week OB check up

Today was my 32 week OB appointment. Everything looks good. I was a little concerned about my blood pressure, swelling of feet & I think I lost my mucous plug this week. But he said everything looked good. My blood pressure was only 110/73, which is a little lower than it has been recently when I have checked it at Walmart, but not too much lower. I gained 3 pounds, which I'm a little shocked about, but I have kind of lost my appetite recently, so it isn't too big of a surprise. He checked me to make sure I wasn't dialated since I'm pretty sure I lost my plug. He said I wasn't dialated so everything was good. Carleigh's heart beat was 153, which is pretty consistant with what it has been. So, all in all, everything looks good & I go back in 2 weeks.I told Ellen that if I had Carleigh the same amount of weeks I had Jillian I only have 5 weeks left this Saturday. But, I dont' think that is going to happen. I have a feeling I am going to have Carleigh closer to my due date than what I am really wanting. I don't want her to come now by any means, but I will be happy when the pregnancy is over. Although last night, I thought, "my life has gotten so easy with jillian growing up, why am I starting all over????" But I know Carleigh will bring as much joy to us as Jillian has brought. And I will just have to remember my life will get easy again in 3 years. LOL.
Tomorrow night, my family from Illinois is coming for Darcy's reception, so Jillian & I are going to go hang out at the hotel & go swimming. Saturday evening is Darcys reception. And Rick & Shelley are having a 4th of July party on Sunday, so we will be hanging out down there all afternoon. I'm not sure what we are doing on the 5th, maybe just relaxing. It is supposed to be HOT again this weekend. UGH! Not good weather for a hefty pregnant woman. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment