Monday, July 19, 2010

As told by Dr. Gates last week, I didn't do much this weekend. Chris finally got home about 8:30 Saturday night, so resting didn't go too well Saturday. Sunday was much better. I really didn't do much of anything. I fixed lunch & dinner & that was about it. So at todays appointment, I saw a Dr. Garrett. First time seeing her, she was very nice. My blood pressure was 130/73 & my labs came back good. My ankles looked good too. She said Dr. Gates had them at a +2 on Friday. I figure that must have been somewhat bad. I told her they weren't even that awful on Friday. She said she thinks I should be able to stay at work at least this week & they would like to try to get me to 37 weeks. She said if I just don't feel well or I get a headache that won't go away with Tylenol to either have someone at work check my BP or call them. I have to go back on Thursday to follow up with Dr. Gates. They will do my Group B Strep test that day & will check to see if I am dialated at all. I don't really want to be on bed rest, but work wears me out! I am so exhausted by the time I leave there. Chris had dinner ready for me tonight again when I got home, which makes life so much easier! He is a great guy, he really knows how to step it up when he is really needed!
Jillian was sick last week. When I picked her up on Wednesday, she felt like she was on fire, so I took her temp when we got home & it was 102.2. It got up to 104.9 that night, so Chris talked to the on call pediatrician. She said Roseola has been going around & since Jillian really had no other symptoms than a fever figured that is what it would turn into. She didn't have much if any of a fever on Thursday, my mom & grandma watched her. Friday, I don't think she ever had one while Lana was watching her, but she did give her Motrin at one point because she felt warm. That night she had a temp just over 100, but has been fine ever since. No roseola yet, so I'm not sure what her problem was! She sure cracks us up though! She definitely has a good sense of humor & loves to make mommy & daddy laugh. We sometimes forget she is only 3!!
I'll post more about my appointment on Thursday. I'll try to get some pics posted too (if I take any. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment