Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bed rest

Well, I am on bed rest. My BP was high again on Thursday. Dr. Gates asked what I thought about being on bed rest. I told him he is the doctor he needs to tell me. I did tell him I am exhausted & feel like crap most of the time. He said if I told him I couldn't take the time off then we would discuss it, but he thinks for safety purposes he would recommend bed rest. Part of me is ok with it because I really am exhausted, but it has only been since Thursday afternoon & I am already done! He said he wants to at least get me to 37 weeks, so hopefully it will only be for another week or so. Dr. Gates said he would like to see me more often than once a week, so I go back & see Dr. Wright on Tuesday. I figure he will have me come back on Friday with Dr. Gates. Hopefully at that appointment we will discuss induction because I will be 37 weeks the next week.
Jillian has been a good girl all weekend. She went & hung out with Aunt Darcy yesterday. They went to Kenny's parents & went swimming. She had a great time. I broke the bed rest rule & went & picked Jillian up at Culvers. We ended up going in & eating at Culvers. I really didn't do anything & it wore me out! Today we just hung out at home other than Chris & Jillians weekly trip to Walmart.
I will update about pregnancy sometime after my OB appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment