Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OB appt 36 weeks

I saw a different doctor today than my normal doctor since he isn't there on Tuesdays. My blood pressure was fine (135/80). He said they probably wouldn't induce til a week before my due date! I do not like that thought. I don't think I can be on bed rest for another 3 weeks, mentally, physically or financially. I am so tired, get worn out easily & am getting nauseated again. I go see my regular doctor on Friday, so hopefully he will have different news, like inducing next week. I'll have to figure out how to get my bp higher for Friday. LOL. When the doctor was listening to Carleighs heart rate he asked me how big Jillian was at birth. I told him 6lb 15 oz. He said this baby will be bigger, not enormously, but bigger. I liked this doctor, but he didn't seem to know what was going on with me because he said something near the end of the appointment that made me think he didn't even know who my regular doctor was at the office. I am kind of depressed about this appointment, but Chris says I should wait til Friday when I see Dr. Gates. Which is true, but I am so done being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment