Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ellen & Dana threw me a baby sprinkle brunch on Saturday the 10th. Here are some pics:

Brunch Baby Sprinkle








Jillian checking out Lia, who is 3 weeks old.

We had a nice time. Jillian did well for it being a "party" for her baby sister & not for her. She helped me open some presents & seemed to enjoy it! As you can see from the picture above, she seems to really like babies. She helps feed them at school & always seems so gentle with them when she is around them. Hopefully, that won't change when it comes to Carleigh. She seems genuinely excited to have a baby ( she calls it "her" baby or "our" baby most of the time LOL). I'm sure jealousy will kick in eventually, I just hope Chris & I handle it well & don't make it worse!
I am 34 weeks & 2 days pregnant today. I am getting more & more uncomfortable. My Braxton Hicks are getting worse & my feet are getting HUGE! My blood pressure seems to be ok most of the time, so I am not sure why they are swelling so bad. They actually hurt by the end of the day. They almost feel like they are going to explode! The swelling doesn't even go down at night. I go to the doctor tomorrow & we will see what he says. I can't image being put on bed rest with Jillian. Carleigh isn't as active as she was (I assume she is getting cramped), but likes to stick her knee out in my side a lot! LOL. I will post soon about the outcome of the doctor appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment