Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jillian loves dressing up as the "tooth fairy." She got the outfit from Shelley & Rick.

Jillian as the Tooth Fairy.



Jillian in our "double" stroller. LOL

Chris made it home safely from Las Vegas. We really missed him! He was nice enough to arrange for Rick & Shelley to have Jillian stay the night with them on Saturday night since he wouldn't be home. And she is a lot to handle right now with me being pregnant. It was nice to just lay on the couch & relax.
This Saturday we went to Castleton 3D ultrasound to see Carleigh. here are a few pics:

Carleigh Viann

Carleigh Viann
Carleigh Viann


Carleigh Viann



We think she looks a lot like what Jillian did when we did her ultrasound there. I am so ready for these next 8 weeks to be over!! My pregnancy seems to have flown by, so I hope that continues. My ankles are starting to swell pretty badly. My blood pressure has been higher for the top number than it has been, but nothing too bad yet. Yesterday at Walmart it was 133/71. I have my next OB appointment on Thursday. Thankfully we don't see patients this week so I can just wear flip flops to work!

Jillian & I went to see Toy Story 3 yesterday after the ultrasound. She did such a good job. I had to check a couple of times to make sure she was still awake. LOL.

Today we went to a graduation party. On the way home Jillian puked all over herself. We think she Just got too hot. We got her some ice chips & gave her a bath when we got home. She started to act much better. I thought something may be wrong before she puked because she was so quiet in the car & that is abnormal unless she is sleeping. She is now in bed & fell asleep fairly easily, heat & puking must have worn her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment