Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I have tried to upload some pictures of Jillians birthday, but for some reason it just gets stuck. I will have to try to post them later.
She had a good birthday. The morning of her birthday we went to a sibling class. I don't think Jillian really paid much attention of what the teacher was saying, but I'm glad we went. We went & saw the babies in the nursery. She was on Chris's shoulders so she could see better & he said she said "I want one." Which is good because she is gonna get one soon. LOL. Then we had her birthday party. We just had family over, but it seemed crazy! She got lots of clothes, Barbies, a clubhouse from Nana (Chris isn't very happy about it I must say, but Jillian LOVES it!) & some other things. She had a good birthday, I think. Then we went to BW3's afterwards with the Hollands because June 5th is also Tara's birthday & that is what she wanted to eat. We had Brooklyn with us because she was at Jillian's birthday party. It was a test to see how well we would do with 2 kids & I think we did a pretty good job. Sarah was a big help when both Jillian & Brooklyn wanted to go to the bathroom numerous times. Then we came home & both Chris & Jillian were asleep in our bed by 8:30.
Sunday, Chris was golfing, so Jillian & I did a little swimming in her pool & went to Target. Grandma Juju gave Jillian some money for her birthday & she wanted to spend it. She bought a baby doll & a Toy Story Woody doll (she got Jessie for her birthday).
This past Sunday while Chris was golfing, Jillian & I went to the zoo. She was such a good girl. All through the zoo, she kept saying she loved me. Aww, isn't that sweet. We had a good time & I am so glad I have a membership because we will definitely be going back!
Baby update: I passed my 3 hr glucose test. I'm not sure how it all works, but I'm so glad I passed. I sure didn't think that was going to happen. She is still moving like crazy & now has the hiccups alot. Dana & Ellen got to feel them yesterday. I think we have decided on the name Carleigh Viann. Not sure of the spelling just yet though. My 30 week OB appointment went well. Quick & easy. Hopefully my BP stays low as it has been. I go back again in 2 weeks. I have the last week of June off, so I hope to get some things organized for when she comes (which seems to be approaching WAY too quickly).

No comments:

Post a Comment