Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy, busy

This has been such a busy weekend. Friday was Jillians end of school year program at school. They were supposed to sing 3 songs, but I don't think she sang any. She just kept waving to us. We went to DQ afterwards for some yummy blizzards.
Saturday we got up & took Jillian to get her haircut. She did AMAZING!! She sat on the Garfield seat & did so well. Then we went to Target & bought a new pool because the one she got last year for her birthday got a hole in it. Jillian & I came home & swam (and froze!!!!). Chris went golfed. Playing in the pool & sun must have wore Jillian out because she took a 2.5 hr nap & that is unheard of especially because she slept til 8:30 that morning (which is also unheard of). Then she got up & went swimming again. I just put my feet in the water, but it was much warmer from sitting in the sun. Then Jillian & I went back to Target to get a bucket for the next day & we went to Taco Bell for dinner.
Sunday, we got up & went out to Heritage Lake to meet up with our friends, the Clements for some swimming. We had a good time. Jillian even went out on the speedboat with daddy for a little ride. I wasn't sure how well she would like it, but she must have enjoyed it for the most part. Chris said Brooklyn jumped off the back of the boat into the water so Jillian wanted to do the same thing. She didn't hesitate doing it, but Chris said she sunk & then freaked out once coming to the surface. It took her quite a while to figure out how to use the life vest thingy she was using. She didn't quite figure it out until we were back at the beach & she was swimming back & forth to Chris & I.
After we left the lake we headed down to Rick & Shelleys for a weenie roast & some yummy smores. It was a nice time. Jillian was so good the whole day. We were very happy. She even told me when she had to go poopy at the lake, so we had no accidents. YIPPEE.
Today, we are recovering from yesterday. I am so wiped out! We went to Walmart, but were walking around like zombies so that is pretty much all we did today!
Baby update: I failed my glucose test, so I have to go back tomorrow for the 3 hr test. DARN IT!!! I failed it with Jillian too & know what to expect, that is why I am not happy. This time I think it worse. With Jillian I missed the cutt off by 5 "points", this time, I missed the cut off by 32 "points". The nurse said it was pretty extreme number. UH-OH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment