Sunday, September 27, 2009

We have had another good weekend. Friday, Chris and I watched a movie. Saturday, we went to Walmart, hung out at home & watched 2 more movies. Today, Jillian and I went to JcPenneys to buy her some fall/winter clothes and then back to Walmart for a quick shopping trip. I have really enjoyed these past two weekends just hanging out at home. Which surprises me because I always think I need to get out of the house, but then enjoy it when I don't.

Jillian loves to help me cook. Last night she helped me cook ravioli. The ravioli is frozen, but she poured in the pizza sauce and spread the cheese. That is what she is doing in the picture below:

Jillian helping me cook dinner on Saturday.
Doesn't she just look so cute with her apron on & actually smiling at the camera.


Jillian figured out how to get in the freezer! She is too smart for her own good.
She loves her pancakes & waffles to be frozen when she eats them. So maybe now on Saturday morning, we can just tell her to go out & get in the freezer for breakfast. LOL.



Not, only does she like to help me cook dinner,s he also likes to cook her babies. Last Sunday when she was home with Chris she told him she was putting her babies to sleep and put them in the microwave. But yesterday, she told me repeatedly that she wanted to cook her babies. I unplugged it, so she couldn't turn it on because she was pressing buttons. And I have let her help me start the microwave before, so I am sure she would figure it out.
The pictures below are when we got home from Dana's wedding. She refused to take off her dress. Maybe she felt a little like Cinderella because she was helping out around the house alot. As you can see in the photos below.

Our little cook.


Jillian helping me change the trash bag.

Jillian helping me with the dishwasher.


No comments:

Post a Comment