Sunday, September 20, 2009

Believe it or not, I don't really have much to say. This weekend has kind of been boring. Visited with my mom on Friday night. Saturday afternoon we went & got Jillian a haircut, then headed out to Plainfield to try to find a Halloween costume for Jillian. Jillian didn't like the Halloween decor there at all! Then we went to Tx Roadhouse. The steak I had was delicious. Jillian wasn't awful, but she sure wasn't great. I slept so good last night, I don't even remember Chris coming to bed! Today, I went over & cleaned up my moms house because she is planning on moving back in there this week. It needs ALOT of work, but at least I feel a little better with her going back in there for the time being. Jillian got her crayons taken away because she colored all over her glider seat & after we had a talk about it, she colored on her potty lid. So, those were taken away. She isn't listening to either Chris nor I very well, but I think it is just a typical 2 year old. We definitely don't let her get away with it! Stinker.
I called my OBGYN this week to find out about starting Clomid. He said I could start anytime I wanted since I am so irregular. Chris said NO! Butt head. He is just worried about having twins. It only increases the chances by 7%. Like I want twins. HELL NO! He said we haven't been trying long enough yet (technically only 1 month, but I say 3). He said we could start Clomid in January, but I was wanting November, so we compromised for December. So, I will have to keep my blogging updated on that progress.
So, that is all I really have to say. Not a whole lot & no pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment