Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful once again for my beautiful daughter and my wonderful husband.
My daughter makes me realize to slow down & enjoy life. Who cares if things don't get done around the house. As long as I lay with her for a few minutes before bed, she is normally happy. She is truly a blessing. Even when I am uptight, she makes me realize, I need to relax and enjoy every moment of her life because it is amazing how fast she is growing up.
My husband is a little kooky, but I get him and he gets me. We are more alike then I like to admit sometimes. I always have his back and he has mine. Even if we don't agree with the Clomid situation, we normally agree on most things. And if we don't, we have learned to compromise and discuss it like somewhat mature adults.
I am very lucky & thankful for the 2 wonderful people that I live with everyday. For loving and understanding me, I don't know if I could be more thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment