Friday, September 4, 2009

Crazy hair day

Today is crazy hair day at daycare. Jillian and I went to Walgreen's last night to buy spray color for her hair. I was going to pick purple, but she wanted blue. She carried it around last night and before bed she even climbed up on the kitchen stool & tried to grab it off the counter. She climbed up there again this morning & got it. She sat in my lap & was such a big girl while I put her hair in 4 pony tails. But when I went to spray the blue hair color into her hair, she flipped out! She didn't like it at all. I tried to bribe her with candy to let me do it & when she wouldn't I kind of chased her around the house trying to spray it. I know I tortured her, but I wanted her hair blue, darn it! LOL. She calmed down once I gave her some gummies & her gummy vitamin. So, all is good. She strutted into school like she always does, so she wasn't too traumatized, thankfully.




We are going to the Sweetcorn Festival Parade tomorrow in Hoopeston, Illinois. Jillian has been every year of her short life & I don't know how much longer my grandmother will be around to be able to go, so I want to do it while we can. I always loved it as a kid because they throw out so much candy and I'm sure Jillian will love it too. She loves to see firetrucks & they have plenty of those in the parade.
Then we are going to Oktoberfest later in the evening to see Peacetrain play. We went last year & Jillian really liked the music, so we thought we would go again this year. Saturday will be a busy day, but I'm sure it will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment