Sunday, September 13, 2009

week in review

On Labor Day, we didn't do anything. Jillian and I ran to Target just to get out of the house. I went to work for a few hours on Tuesday & Wednesday, I picked up the house.
Thursday, I went back to work and actually saw patients. That night was Dana's rehearsal & dinner. Jillian & I waited at the clubhouse until they got there. We also helped Ellen set up the food from Squealers. Jillian was a little unruly while we were waiting, but she was just being a typical 2 year old. There just wasn't anything for her to do, even the TV was broke. After the dinner, the men went downstairs & played basketball. There is a big window upstairs that you can look down on them & watch them play. Jillian had a good time watching Daddy & Danny play basketball. Chris got home a little after us & said he was already sore. And somehow it ended up being my fault that he played basketball. Leave it to him to push the blame on someone else. LOL.
Friday was another work day. Then Dana & I took Jillian to Brookes house so she could watch her while Dana & I stayed in a hotel. After we dropped her off, we met up with Mandy and went to Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was yummy. Dani was there with a few of her friends & she bought Dana & I a drink. It was a Sangria Rita and I could have drank alot more of them than just one. The fried pickles & onion strings were good too.
Saturday was Dana's wedding day. We woke up & Dani came over to do Danas hair. Mandy showed up a little later & did her makeup. Then we headed to Valle Vista. I was on my way to pick up Jillian when Chris called me & said he needed a sewing kit. so I had to run & get that for him. I thought I was going to be late, I wasn't even sure if I was going to make it back for the ceremony. Thankfully, Brooke had Jillian all pretty by the time I got there & I just threw on my dress & some makeup & ran back up to Valle Vista. Here are some pics:


Dana & Danny doing the sand ceremony


PDW girls with Dana

PDW kids with Dana


Dana looked beautiful and Danny looked so happy. Jillian was pretty noisey throughout the ceremony. And as the groomsmen went down the aisle she kept saying "Daddy" to all of them. I don't know if it was because they all had on the same tux or not, but of course my boss noticed & said something to Chris later. Thinking he is a funny man.
Dana & Danny are now happily married and on their honeymoon (I'm so jealous because they are on a cruise). The reception was nice. Of course, jillian didn't dance at all. She has no problem dancing around the house, but not in front of anyone else. All the other kids were out there dancing, but she wouldn't leave my sight or Chris's. Anyway. We came home from the reception & just hung out. Jillian was so very tired because she only got a nap on the way home. She was flipping out about everything. It was quite comical.
Today, the family went to Walmart. We weren't sure if Jillian was feeling well because when she first got up she laid on the couch with me. Then she took a 2 hour nap & after her nap, she came & laid on me and actually watched some of the football game. Her and I went over to Ellens to go for a walk, she even seemed a little distant to them, which is unusual. Then we went to the park for a bit. Came home & that was about it. Jillian was a good girl today. She even played by herself alot, which is good for Chris & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment