Sunday, September 6, 2009


My mom came over Friday night after I picked Jillian up from daycare. We were so excited that she actually felt well enough to come over. She didn't stay for long, but it was still n ice to have her over here. She bought Jillian some Pop Rocks that they shared. Jillian loved them. After she left, we went outside & played for a little bit. She is so cute (if I do say so myself). We had a good night.

Jillian playing outside on Friday night.


On Saturday, we got up & headed over to Hoopeston Illinois to watch the Sweetcorn Festival Parade. I think it may be one of the last ones we will be going to since my grandmother is getting so much older. And she has really declined in the last year. So, Chris, Jillian and I drove over to Illinois. It didn't take long for Jillian to figure out that she had to run out into the street to grab the candy. She got quite a bit of candy. We left after about an hour because we wanted to go visit my grandma & knew we had a busy evening ahead of us. We were just going to stay at my grandmas for a little bit, but she insisted on taking us to lunch. We went to Subway. It was actually very yummy.

Chris & Jillian waiting for the Sweetcorn Festival Parade to start.


Then we came home & went to Oktoberfest to see Peacetrain. Unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy Peacetrain too much. They had alot of bounce houses & if you paid $5.00, you got unlimited time in the bounce houses. Joy, for me!

Jillian in the bounce house at Oktoberfest.

Jillian did dance a little though. She danced with me to "Bobbie McGee", which made me happy. Since it is one of my favorite songs. And a couple of other times too. She definitely has some rhythm and loves to dance. While we were there her Daddy bought her a bubble gun that lit up. Jillian loved it. It shoots out alot of bubbles & looks pretty cool when it is all lit up.

Jillian dancing to Peacetrain at Oktoberfest while eating a brat!

Today, we just hung out at home. Jillian likes lotion, so I gave her some to put on herself. What a mistake. As you can see by the picture below, she had a great time using it.

Jillian covered in lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment