Sunday, October 4, 2009

Friday was Colts day at school today, so I went out & bought Jillian a Colts jersey. Her other Colts shirts were onsies & she was beginning to outgrow them & the jersey is so much cuter.



On Saturday, Chris, Jillian and I went to Anderson Orchard to pick out a pumpkin. Jillian didn't want to get down & walk so I could get a picture of her in front of all the pumpkins, so the one below is about the only one I could get of her.

When we got home from the orchard I was bringing her in the house to put her to bed. I took her to her room, sat down with her on her glider & she PUKED on me. Disgusting! Thankfully, Chris cleaned it all up because I don't know if I would have been able to clean it up. It was truly disgusting. And there was so much of it. After she did it, we sat in the chair in the living room for a few minutes, but after that, she ate spaghetti o's and acted as if nothing was wrong. She ran around and when we put her in her bed, she played & goofed off and didn't actually fall asleep until 3:40, Chris said. I had to take a nap because the night wasn't a good one when it comes to Jillian and sleeping. We were up off & on from midnight to 4:00 a.m. and then back up for good at 6:00 a.m. So, I had to take a nap or I was going to lose it. She was back up by 5:00 p.m. and I don't even know if she was asleep whenever I opened up her bedroom door. I decided the reason she got sick was because she drank apple juice that had expired (I know, bad mommy, guess that is why I got puked on) She was pretty cranky for awhile, but got alot better near the end of the night. As you can see with the picture below. She was playing with daddy.





Then today, we went to Bob Evans and Walmart. We dropped Chris off and went to help my mom empty out her car from moving back in to her house from my dads house. We ran over to Ellens after the Colts game so she could tack up some of Jillians jeans. She doesn't really like wearing pants, but she needs them for school.
Jillian today wearing her Colts jersey, minus her pants, but plus her socks & shoes.

The picture below is of her laying on the floor picking up her Memory cards before she could play with the microwave. Isn't she cute??








No comments:

Post a Comment