Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not much to post really. We didn't do much of anything all weekend. Jillian and I went to Walmart yesterday than after her nap her and I went down to Franklin to visit Bob & Lana. it was a nice visit. She doesn't get to see them often enough.
Then today, Chris, Jillian and I went to Flapjacks for breakfast. Then after Jillians nap, Ellen, Jillian and I went to a purse party at a previous co-workers of ours. I didn't buy a purse, but Jillian found a necklace that she liked and wouldn't take off. So, I ended up buying it for her, for $20 freaking bucks. It really isn't the most attractive necklace, but it has rocks on it. Two of her favorite things: rocks and necklaces. Then we came home and just did the normal Sunday thing: laundry, playing & cooking dinner. Pretty laid back weekend. Which I will look back at & enjoy because I think next weekend is going to be very busy.
I am going to the Covered Bridge Festival on Wednesday with Dana & Ellen. This is only my second time there, so we will see if I find anything I need to buy. Saturday, we are going to Danes birthday party and maybe doing something that evening. Sunday I am going over to my grandmas in the later afternoon to celebrate her birthday. She turnes 83 on Wednesday. Her party doesn't start til 4:00 their time, which is 5:00 our time. I'm sure Jillian and I will be exhausted on Monday. But I am sure coffee will help me out & nap time will help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment