Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jillians funnies.

I didn't post anything on Sunday because we didn't really do anything. Chris said I was probably going to be in trouble with Grandma Juju, so I decided to write some of the funny things Jillian has said and done recently.
Every night I read to her after letting her decide which book she wants me to read. It is normally these little Sesame Street books that she got for her 2nd birthday from her Aunt Shelley, Uncle Rick & the girls. I tell her to pick which book she wants to read (there are I think 10-12 of them). The smart little girl picks up the book & actually says which book it is. She amazes me. Not only does she know the book by looking at it, she has most of them memorized. She pratically reads them herself. Maybe all 28 month olds know these things, but she just seems so smart to us. It is so cute to listen to her "read" the words of the books.
She saw her Halloween costume on Saturday and asked what it was. I told her it was her Halloween costume and she said "I no wear." She really doesn't want anything to do with Halloween. I can't imagine what will happen on Halloween. On Sunday, while I was getting ready, she kept telling her daddy "Wake up little missy." I have no idea where she heard that saying before cause I don't think we use that term.
We were on our way to the doctor on Monday for a head check and she said "I no see Dr. Bender." I told her it would just to check her head and that made her more sad and she just kept crying "I no want head checked." It was sad, but still cute. On our way to Danis to see baby Will on Monday I told her she was my punkin and she said "I Jillian." On our way home, she stuck her fingers in her ears and said "I listen." Which I think she was meaning to say "I'm not listening." It was very hard not to laugh.
Then last night, when I was reading to her, she was kind of wound up. I kept telling her it was time to go to bed and she needed to relax. She then proceeded to make me put my head down and relax. When I would try to lift my head, she would shove it down and say "Relax!" Tonight, while reading, we were on the "color" book. I asked what her favorite color was and she, honest to God, pulled out her shirt, looked down and said "I white." LMAO! She just cracks me up. I am going to have to record her when we go to bed because I think that is some of her funniest times.
Friday is her Halloween party at school and then we are going to a Halloween party at the Plainfield Aquatic Center on Saturday. I am not too sure about Trick or Treating yet. I think we are going to Franklin for a trip to the Holland grandparents. My mom will be in Illinois, so she won't be around. Boo hoo. I will try to take some pictures if she allows me to, but she is so fickle, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment