Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love the picture below, so I decided I needed to post it. I find it quite funny.

Chris and I found Jillian this way the other night when we went to check on her.


On friday, Chris and I met up with Dani and PJ. It was their 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday so we went out to dinner to celebrate. Dani has been on bed rest for the past 3-4 weeks, so it was nice talking to her more than just text messaging. Her Dr. told her as long as she doesn't stand or walk alot, she is ok to do some things, so dinner was ok for her. The steak, wine & company were very good. Rhianna watched Jillian while we were at dinner so I drove her home. I sat at her house for about an hour or so and just talked. It was nice. We were alone & talked about all kinds of things. It is nice knowing that she can talk openly with me, at least I hope she knows she can always turn to me.
Saturday we went down to Brooke and Steve's for Dane's birthday party. We had a good time. I love hanging out with family. Jillian was a very good girl. Dane got some good gifts.

This morning, Jillian and I got up and made cookies.

Jillian putting sprinkles on our cookies this morning

Jillian eating our finished product.

We had a good time making them. Jillian liked eating the sprinkles more than she did actually sprinkling the cookies. Sprinkles were everywhere! But it was still fun making them and hanging out with her.
After we made cookies and Jillian took a short nap, Darcy & her family came & picked Jillian and I up and we headed over to Illinois. We went over to celebrate my grandmas 83rd birthday at her nursing home. My mom and Aunt Sally prepared a sundae bar, which was delicious. She had a great turn out, which isn't surprising because my grandma is well loved. It was nice seeing some family that I don't see very often. Jillian was again a very good girl. She strutted through the halls with such confidence. The elderly people just loved her. Here are some pictures from the day.

Darcy & Granny at Granny's birthday partyDarcy, Rhianna & Jillian

Rhianna, Oscar, me and Jillian

Granny, me and Jillian (Jillian didn't want to have her picture taken)

Me and Rhianna



On the way home, Darcy got pulled over & Jillian kept asking about the policeman. She had learned all about the police at daycare when one came to visit. It was kinda cute. I thought she would fall asleep on the way home, but she didn't. She was very tired and kind of got clingy. She wanted me to put my head in her lap, so I layed down over the seat & did it. She kept playing with my earrings and hair. It was very sweet. She just seemed so loving.
So, needless to say,it was a very busy weekend, but a good one. I have no plans so far next weekend, but I am sure that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment