Sunday, August 16, 2009

weekend

Friday, we went to another swim party. It was a lot warmer than last week. Chris had his yearly golf auction, so he didn't go with us this time. We had a good time. Thank goodness for Danny because he helped with Jillian when I was done swimming, but she wasn't. It helped Danny too because he had no one to play with after PJ left. LOL. Jillian pooped twice while we were there. Dana says poop was floating in the pool, Holly says it was just flecks. So, I don't know what was actually floating in the pool, but something to do with Jillians poop. Thankfully, Shannon had an extra swim diaper because I only brought 2! Changing her diaper was an experience. Jillian kept wanting to play in the stall. Other than that, she was a good girl all night. I thought she would fall asleep on the way home, but I should have known better. She did fall asleep shortly after we got home & fell asleep. She slept til 9:00 which was nice.
Saturday, we didn't really do anything. Around 4:30, Chris took me over to Dana's for her bachlorette party. After he dropped me off, he took Jillian down to Bob & Lana's for the night. Chris had to golf early today & I figured I would want to sleep in after the bachlorette party so we asked them to watch her. We had a good time at the bachlorette party. We went to Sushi On the Rocks for dinner. Sushi was delish, service not so much. Then went to Ike & Joneses (however it is spelled). Then went to the late drag show at Talbott Street. I didn't get home until 3:00. So, THANK GOODNESS, Jillian wasn't at home.
I slept until 10:00ish. Cuddled with Chris for a while & reminiced on how we used to do that every Saturday before Jillian. He left for golf & I met, Bob, Lana, Tara, Sarah & Jillian at Old Country Buffet for lunch. Lana said Jillian slept from 10:00-10:00. What the heck??? She never does that for us. We came home & I had to fight a little for Jillian to nap. When she woke up, we just played while I hung up laundry. Jillian loves to sit on our toilet. She won't use hers at all. She still isn't actually pottying on it yet, but she looks so darn cute on the toilet. We watched a little bit of Kung Fu Panda & she went to bed.
It is almost 10:00 and I still have some laundry on the bed, so I better go finish so I can go to sleep. Because I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment