Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Jillian.

Firday night, Chris rented movies, so after Jillian went to bed, we laid on the couch and watched "Pride and Glory" and "Obsessed". The first one was a little confusing, but I caught on eventually and it ended up being a good movie. Obsessed was pretty good.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday my lovely daughter was up before 6:00 a.m. I tried to get her to go back to sleep Friday & Saturday, but it was pointless. We didn't even leave the house at all on Saturday until 7:30ish to go to a surprise birthday party for Darcy. Chris went down to pick up Tara so she could watch her, but Jillian went nowhere. She kept asking to go bye-bye. How sad is that? LOL. We didn't stay at Darcys party for too long because we had a family reunion for the Holland's to go to early on Saturday down near Columbus, Indiana.
Chris & I at Darcys birthday party

When Jillian got up early on Sunday, I tried to get her back to bed, but not for very long. I decided to just go to Dunkin Donuts. I bought 6 yeast donuts & some chocolate milk for Jillian. I planned on bringing them home to eat, but Jillian wanted to stay & eat. So, we sat there while she ate a donut & drank her milk. She said at one point in time "I tooted." I shushed her because we were in public, but that just added fuel to the fire & she kept saying it over & over again. Stinker, literally. haha
We had a good time at the reunion. It was a long day, but thankfully there were a bunch of toys & things to keep Jillian and the kids busy.

Dane & Jillian at the reunion.

Jillian driving herself at the reunion.
We got home around 5:00. I made dinner & that was about it. I was sooo tired. I drove home from the reunion while Chris & Jillian napped. I almost fell asleep too. I was so ready for Jillian to go to bed so I could relax. I slept wonderfully until 3:30 a.m. when Jillian came in to our room. I put her back in bed and thought it was going to be a disaster, but she fell right back to sleep. And didn't wake back up til 7:00. Hopefully her sleep pattern is back on track. Momma needs sleep!

2 comments:

  1. What a little stinker! Too cute. Great pic of you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of you and Chris, you need to get that one blown up!

    ReplyDelete