Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Non wordless Wednesday

I know it is supposed to be "wordless" Wednesday, but I don't have any pictures to download and it was a busy day so I thought i would actually blog instead.
Jillian was awful last night. I walked in the door from work & Chris had a pissy look on his face. He said she was bad whenever he picked her up from daycare. She threw a fit getting into the car seat. Which she does for me alot, but supposedly has never done it for him. Then when I got home, she wouldn't do anything we asked her to do. She said she wanted to take a shower with me instead of a bath. She was so rotten before we got in the shower, everything was no, no, no!! When we finally got in she flipped out & wanted out almost immediately because I dumped some water on her head & it got on a boo boo that was on her arm. Chris tried to give her a bath, but she didn't want that either. So she got back in the shower with me & did fairly well. When it was time for bed, she wanted to sleep in our bed. Well, it was 8:00 and Hell's Kitchen was on, so I thought maybe she would fall asleep in our bed while I watched H.K. in there. BIG mistake. She actually enjoyed watching it because they were cooking. So, when I tried to put her down after H.K. she kept climbing out of her crib. So we tried to get her to sleep on the couch while I watched Big Brother. Another big mistake. I got so fed up, I finally put her in her bed & she FLIPPED out. She finally screamed herself asleep after 10:00, but got so worked up she messed up her breathing. So when Chris & I went to bed we took her with us because when she does that to herself, it scares us a little that she is going to stop breathing. We know, more than likely, she won't, but it still scares us. I finally put her in her bed around 11:00. She was bad in the evening, but it was also my fault because I wanted to watch my shows & didn't want to deal with putting her to bed. I was a bad mommy.
She only slept til 7:00 this morning!! We were supposed to go to the state fair with Dani & Brooklyn, but I told Dani last night, I wanted Jillian to sleep in. So I ended up cancelling on her. I hate being that person, but I was this time. I thought this morning was going to continue to be the way last night was because Jillian was whiny when she first woke up, but she got better. Just her & I ended up going to the fair around 10:00. We saw all the animals, but she didn't really like them. She seemed scared to even walk by them. The only ones she really kind of liked were the piggies. We walked around for quite awhile & then headed home. I am glad we ended up going today. Even if it was just the 2 of us.
Tonight, we went up to visit my mom. She isn't doing too well. They said she is anemic so they had to give her a blood transfusion. She said they are concerned with her bleeding internally because they don't know why she would be anemic all of a sudden. She is feeling very down today. I think seeing Jillian, Chris & I may have helped a little, but not much. I had to remind her that she has been feeling better. She looked & sounded great on Sunday when Jillian & I visited. Chris called her yesterday & he said she sounded good then too. So, I think she is just feeling bad today because she has flu like symptoms. I'm hoping that is the case at least. I also think she needs to get on an antidepressant. It may help. I know she has alot going on in that head of hers. She was crying earlier today saying she is just sick of being in pain & not feeling well. It made me cry! She is such a strong woman that I know it is bad when and if she ever cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment