Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chris, Jillian & I went to the State Fair again on Wednesday. It rained a little and was hot, but we had a good time. She didn't really like the animals much more this time than the time just her & I went. I thought she was going to pet a baby pig, but she chickened out in the end. The baby pig was biting on my finger. It was so cute! We got an elephant ear & a lemon shake up at the end & boy was she on a sugar high on the way home.

Jillian & Daddy at Indiana State Fair

Daddy & Jillian looking at Leghorn Chicks
at the Indiana State Fair.

Thursday, I went to my OBGYN. He is such a great guy. He said he expects to see me in the next couple of months due to pregnancy. I don't know about that, I guess we will just have to see what happens.
Last night, Chris went out, so Jillian & I went to Mc Donalds and came home & hung out. Our normal Friday night. What a life huh?
Today Jillian and I got up and went down to Darcys to transport my mom up to my dads. Then Jillian and I drove to Covington, IN to pick up my grandmother. Chris stayed home to return to the crib to Walmart & set up her big girl bed. When we got home, we took a very short nap & then hung out at home, once again. Chris left to go to Danny's bachelor party & Jillian and I hung out at home. I turned Mama Mia on & she seemed to really enjoy watching it. It was very cute watching her watch Mama Mia. I gave her a bath & she had a good time.
Then it was bed time. That was interesting. It only took 2 hours and a couple of stroking the face for her to finally conk out. She came out of her room a few times. At one point in time she came out saying she wanted to see Nana & Granny. When I took her back into her room, the bed was covered with books. So she was a quiet busy bee in her room for awhile. Hopefully tomorrow won't be too bad and I will have Chris home for him to help. Tonight was as bad as I thought, but it wasn't good either.


Jillian playing in her toy box.

Bathtub fun.

Jillian having fun in the bathtub.

Jillian after her bath.

Jillian sitting on the potty & playing with lotion

Jillian in her big girl bed for the 1st time.


Jillian FINALLY asleep in her big girl bed for
the 1st time.

Tomorrow I am going over to my dads to have lunch with my mom, granny, Darcy & her family to have lunch for Darcys birthday. Then I am taking my grandmother back to Covington. So much for a weekend of not doing anything!!





1 comment:

  1. How cute! You sure were brave to snap those pics while she was sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete