Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This past weekend, Dana, Darcy & I went to our annual drag show. It was so much fun. I got a little more intoxicated than I had planned, but felt fine the next day, thankfully. I planned on spending the night with Dana so I could sleep in a little. And I definitely slept in....I slept til noon. I am already looking forward to it again next year!
Tomorrow is my last day on maternity leave :(. I am sad. I have really enjoyed my maternity leave! And there is so much drama going on at work that it makes me not want to go back even more. After my Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow, I am going over to Dana's to have a drink because I am so depressed that I have to go back! It will be a low fat drink since both of us are on WW, but hopefully it will make me feel a little better. I didn't cry when I took Jillian to daycare for the first time, but I have a feeling I will with Carleigh. I think it may be because I don't want to go back to work; with Jillian I was sooo ready. And I know that Carleigh is my last baby & this time of my life is over! No more maternity leaves for me. 8 weeks just seems to have gone by too fast. Hopefully I will get back into the groove of things quickly & I won't feel so sad. I definitely can tell that I will appreciate the time I have with my girls more once I am back at work. Even with the little tyrant that Jillian has been lately, I will miss the Wednesdays that I got to spend with her. We were supposed to go to Chucky Cheese tomorrow for our last hurrah, but she didn't get all her stickers at daycare & that was a stipulation. They gets stickers throughout the day for their behavior. Today she didn't listen & was jumping on her nap cot. So, now we just may make cupcakes. Which is a bummer because I really wanted to go to Chucky Cheese! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment