Monday, September 20, 2010

Where to start....Chic Fil A went well. She actually told me when she was ready to leave. A lady sitting next to me told me to run while I could. LOL. This past Wednesday we went to pick out a Halloween costume for her. She is going to be a pink cat:


Then we went to McDonalds. She told me it was the coolest McDonalds ever because of the slide. Leaving McDonalds wasn't as easy as it was leaving Chic Fil A. But it wasn't bad!

Friday was Grandparents Day. Jillian was so excited that Nana was going to eat lunch with her. She wore her new dress:


Nana met Jillian's partner in crime, Collin. His "grammy" knew about Jillian, so he must talk about her too. They are very cute when they see each other at school.

Here are a few pictures of Carleigh:


Carleigh at 5 weeks.


Carleigh looking in the mirror.

Last Sunday (I think) it rained a little here, finally. And as soon as Jillian found out it was raining, she wanted to get her umbrella out & go play. She wanted to get on rain boots & a rain coat too, but she doesn't have any of that yet. So, she had enough fun with just her umbrella.
On Saturday, Jillian & I went to Beef & Boards to see Little Mermaid. Beef & Boards is a local dinner theatre that puts on childrens plays periodically. Jillian seemed to like it for the most part. Half way through the play though, she said she wanted to leave & go see Nana & Carleigh. She sure does like those 2. LOL. When we got home, my grandma & Aunt Sally were here. We had a nice, but short visit. It was the first time they had seen Carleigh.
My Aunt Sally holding Carleigh.

Four Generations.

My mom said my grandma went on & on about what a good daddy Chris is. My mom said my grandma & Aunt Sally were also surprised that I was going out this Saturday & staying gone all night. They couldn't believe that Chris is going to stay home with a 3 year old & a 2 month old. He is a very good daddy. Jillian adores him & I am sure Carleigh will too.

Daddy & Carleigh sleeping on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment