Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On September 25th Darcy, Dana & I went to our annual drag show. We had a great time. I got a little more, ok , a lot more intoxicated than I had planned, but Dana was driving home, so it was ok. I actually stayed the night at her house so I could sleep in on Sunday. It felt GREAT!!

Dana, Darcy & I at annual drag show.

I went back to work on September 30th. One day after Carleigh turned 8 weeks. We got Jillians haircut & met up with Ellen & her kids at McDonalds for lunch.

Carleigh at 8 weeks.

Jillian & Carleigh on my last day of maternity leave.



Then we came home & made cupcakes & a cake. As you can see, Jillian put the sprinkles on & I think she used every single sprinkle we had in the cupboard.




Jillian just loves Carleigh:

Jillian being a great big sister.

Carleigh sprawled out on our bed.

On Saturday October 2, Jillian, Carleigh & I went to the Plainfield Quaker parade. We met up with Shannon, Ray, Holly, Julia & Kayla.

Carleigh at the Quaker parade (before the rain)



Jillian & I at the Quaker parade.

it was a rainy nasty day, but shannon & I couldn't drag our kids out of the rain since candy was involved. Carleigh hung out in Hollys van where it was warm & dry (I kept checking on her to make sure she was safe). Jillian got alot of candy & really enjoyed the parade & hanging out with Shannon & Ray.

I have no idea why, but Jillian insisted on Chris taking this picture:

Chris took Carleigh to her 2 month check up on Wednesday while I took Jillian on a field trip to the zoo. Carleigh weighs 11 lb 6oz which is 65%; She is 22 1/2 inches long which is 56% & her head is 15 1/2 inches which is 67%. So she is pretty proportioned. She goes back when she is 4 months. Everything looks good. Jillian & I had a good time at the Zoo too.

No comments:

Post a Comment