Sunday, February 20, 2011

week/weekend overview

Misc. pictures from the week:



Daddy reading to Jillian.

This week at work was kind of crazy. You could definitely tell it was a full moon:



The First Steps representative came out to my work on Wednesday to just get information about our family & to schedule an assessment. They will do it on Carleigh on March the 4th at daycare. I actually have that day off anyway to take Jillian to the circus with school. So, it works out. Chris was going to be there anyway, but I am glad I get to be there too. I'm glad Chris is going to be there just because he worries so much, he will at least hear the information first hand.

Friday night, Chris took us girls out to O'Charleys for dinner. Carleigh fell asleep & Jillian did really well. I told Chris we need to have a family dinner out once a month or something. We had to wait about 20 mins for a table, but Jillian did well waiting. I got out of work late that Friday, so I figure if we go out again, we will get there earlier. Dinner was delicious! I went way off my "lifestyle" change, but it was worth it.

Saturday, we didn't even leave the house other than Jillian & I going for a walk around the block. I got DVR on Saturday!! Yippee!! I know that makes some of my co-workers very happy. It seems pretty cool & easy to use. After the cable guy left, Jillian & I walked around the block & went to look at the ducks. I thought maybe I would wear her out. I think I did a pretty good job because she went to bed pretty easily. She even pushed her little baby stroller & baby around the block with us. Oh, and after dinner, the girls & I met Ellen & Mandy at DQ for a little dessert. Then after Jillian went to bed, I went to Target for some alone time.

Jillian & Carleigh on Saturday morning.

Big sister & little sister.

Carleigh getting floor time.

Jillian coloring. If you look close enough, you can see her tongue sticking out. This just makes me smile. I do the same thing. :)

Today, Chris & Jillian went to Walmart together. I stayed home & tried to pick up a little because this house is a mess & it is driving me nuts!! After Jillians "nap" we went down to my mom & grandma's apartment for a little bit. Jillian was very excited to see Nana. Darcy came over for a bit too & Jillian helped make Granny's bed with Darcy. She was so proud of herself. We came home, Jillian played a computer game while I made manicotti. While that cooked we took a bath, ate, watched a little TV & it was bed time.
So, all in all, it was a pretty non eventful weekend. But a much needed non eventful weekend. Tomorrow will be crazy at work (most schools are out for Presidents Day), but this weekend is my girl trip. It is so needed. I just want to sleep in & not hear "mommy, mommy, mommy" every 5 minutes. Funny thing though......I'm sure I will miss it while I am gone.







No comments:

Post a Comment