Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend

Friday, we didn't see patients, so I went to work for a few hours & then went with Dana to register for her baby boy, Blake. We had a good time. Friday night, the girls & I went to Taco Bell. I gave in to Jillian & we went inside. I think she just likes to people watch. She actually ate more of my Mexican Pizza than I did. But I wasn't going to complain. I got it, hoping she would like it. I think it would be easier for her to eat than her taco. She flips out if the filling falls out. Besides, not much at Taco Bell is weight watcher friendly.
Saturday, we got up & headed down to my mom's to celebrate Oscar's 11th birthday. We actually hung out there longer than I thought we would. Mainly because my husband likes to torture Rhianna as often as possible. Her boyfriend was picking her up at nana's & Uncle Chris wanted to meet him. He had Rhianna so scared of embarrassing her. Chris has loved giving Rhianna a hard time, I think, since day one. When Kieran (sorry if spelled wrong) got there, something was said about Chris & he said he had been warned. Chris actually didn't really say much. We gave them a little bit of a hard time about making sure they knew where babies come from, but nothing too awful. Jillian actually hid between my grandma's chair & her oxygen machine. Rhianna had to "dig" her out just to say goodbye. Rhianna is a very sweet beautiful girl, hope he treats her well & she doesn't get in over her head. She has a very bright future in front of her.
After my mom's we headed down to Franklin to visit Bob & Lana. Lana had had kidney stones & had to have 2 surgeries & this was the first chance we have had to get down & see them. She is doing better now. A little slow going, but understandable after being down for 2 weeks. We hung out there for a little bit & then went to Chili's with them. I am truly blessed with great in laws. I actually wish we lived closer to them, maybe sometime in the future.
After Chili's we headed to Brooke & Steve's church to watch Tara & Steve play volleyball. I watched for a lllittle bit & from what I saw Tara is really good (Steve may be good too, but I was paying attention to Tara). But I mainly walked the halls with Jillian & Carleigh. When the game was over, we went to Brooke & Steves. Chris, Steve & Jim played cards while I watched Jillian & Dane & Brooke took Tara home. We left about midnight. Jillian was still awake!! She fell asleep less than a mile away from their house.
Today, Jillian wanted to play my ipod, so I went to get it out of my purse, that was supposed to be in my car. Key word, supposed to be. I left it down at Brooke & Steve's. UGH!! I had so many things to do today & driving back down to Franklin was not on the list. Oh well. It was a nice day for a mini road trip by myself. Then I stayed down there for over an hour chatting with Brooke. Since she took Tara home last night, we didn't get much of a chance to talk. Came home, got Jillian & went to Walmart. Came home & tried to get some of my list of stuff done.
No big plans this week or weekend. The weekend after next, I am going on a girls trip with Darcy & Laura. WOOHOO. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment