Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life around here has been a little crazy. I got a call from daycare on Wednesday January 19 stating Carleigh threw up & had a fever. I left work & I went to pick her up. I took Jillian to daycare on Thursday, but snuck Carleigh home with me for the day. She had a slight fever on Thursday during the day, but it got up to 101.6 later that evening. So, she had to stay home with me again Friday because they have to be fever free for 24 hours. Jillians teacher told me Jillian kept asking to go see Carleigh on Thursday & she just told her Carleigh was sleeping. On Friday, I just told her I was taking Carleigh to the doctor & she didn't ask anymore questions. She didn't have a fever at all on Friday. We were going to have Lana watch her on Friday, but it started snowing too bad to take Carleigh down there.
Saturday we met up with Chris's family at BW3's for his birthday. Service was slow, but food & company were good. Afterwards, Chris, the girls & I went down to Brooke & Steve's so Chris & Steve could play their card game. The kids had a great time as usual. Jillian & I fell asleep on the couch. When Chris was carrying Jillian out to the car she started yelling "My Carleigh" because we had left Carleigh in the house just until we got Jillian situated in the car. She thought we were leaving "her Carleigh" there. Isn't that sweet??
Sunday, Chris's birthday, we didn't really do much. Just hung out at home. Then he went out of town for Mon, Tues & Wed to try & get a management position at work. My office was closed those days because one of the doctors had Salmonella poisoining. Thursday I worked & Friday, Carleigh had yet another fever!! So I had to miss work again. I only worked 40 physical hours for the past 2 weeks! Goodness gracious!! I took Carleigh to the doctor & of course, it she was diagnosed with just a cold. Her fever went away after her afternoon nap, go figure.
That night, Dana & I went to a Tastefully Simple party at Laura's. Saturday, the girls & I went to Jessica's baby shower & then just hung out at home. Chris went & played indoor golf. Sunday, Darcy & I drove to Effingham to pick up my grandma. We had a good time.
Monday went well, Tuesday daycare was closed because of an ice storm. We worked til 12:00ish, Chris stayed home with the girls. Dr. Thompson bought Ellen, Shannon & I lunch because we were the first ones there. We went to On the Border & it was delicious!! Completely went off my "lifestyle" change, but it was well worth it. Wednesday work AND daycare were closed due to the ice, so I stayed home with the girls. Dana came over & watched the girls for a little bit while Chris & I went & got our taxes done. I felt like crap Thursday, but feel better today. We actually have had NO plans this weekend. Chris went & helped my mom & grandma put together a lift chair, Jillian & I went to Walmart, but I don't think we will even leave the house tomorrow.
Well, I have rambled on quite a bit. I need to do this more often so it isn't so long eachtime I do it. Oh well!!

Add on: guess I should have read my previous blog before I started writing this one. LOL. OOPPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment