Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We have had some good couple of weeks. We have all had a cough, but doing ok. Here are some pics of the girls:

Carleigh during her bath.

Jillian & Carleigh after Carleighs bath.

Carleigh after her bath.

Jillian & I attempting to make a gingerbread house.

We went down to Brooke & Steves for the Holland Thanksgiving. We had a good time. Jillian ended up cleaning up Xion & Dane's rooms for them. I'm not sure why, but she was so proud of herself for doing it. We hung out there for most of the day. Both girls fell asleep on the way home. Jillian barely woke up even when Chris picked her up, took her potty & put her in bed. I laid with her for a few, but she probably didn't even know I was there. Here are some Thanksgiving Day pictures:


Papaw, Jillian & Carleigh on Thanksgiving.

Jillian "cheesing"



We didn't do anything really on Friday, other than taking some left overs down to my mom & grandmother. I did get up & do the whole Black Friday shopping thing with Ellen & Dana. I got up at 3:30 a.m. & was back home in bed by 6:30. Thankfully, Jillian was so tired she slept til 8:30, so I got 2 more hours of much needed sleep.



Then on Saturday, we got the Christmas tree down. Jillian pretty much put all the ornaments on by herself. I had to let my OCD tendencies go & let her do it. There are some ornaments on the same limb & most are really low, but she was having so much fun opening up each box of ornaments that I couldn't bring myself to tell her how to put them up. I figure they will get better each year.

Jillian decorating the tree.

Jillian decorating the tree all by herself.

Jillian & Carleigh in front of the Christmas tree.

Carleigh sitting in her Bumbo seat.


Jillian smiling at how well she is holding up her head while on her tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment