Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Carleigh is 4 months!!

Carleigh turned 4 months on Saturday! I can't believe it. The above isn't the best of pictures, but I took it real fast just so I could post. We went to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check up. She said everything looked good! Carleigh weighs 15 lb 3.4oz which puts her in the 82%. Her height is 24 3/4 inches which puts her in the 69%. Her head is 16 3/4 which is 87%. She got shots too. I felt so sorry for her because she cried quite a bit. But I guess that is to be expected. When I went to pick up the girls, Jillian actually told me that Carleigh was sick & had been crying all day. So, I was a little anxious to go get her out of the infant room. Carleighs teacher, Ms. Traci, said Carleigh was her normal happy self! I don't know what Jillian was talking about, other than maybe the fact that she knew Carleigh was going to the doctor,s o she thought she was sick. Carleigh had a slight fever last night, but other than that, she has been her normal self! She is actually laying on the couch next to me snoring just a bit! When she sleeps, she turns her head a little to the side like she is cuddling in especially when we are holding her or she is in her glider or swing. And a lot of times she will spit out her pacifier & suck on her bottom lip or tongue. She is doing well with her head control & holds her head up when she is on her belly. She talks a lot & smiles even more. Tonight in her bath she was kicking her legs like crazy. Then she cuddled in my arms while Jillian & I watched Toy Story 2 in our bedroom. She definitely fits into our little family! I couldn't imagine life with another baby before I got pregnant with her & now there is no way I could think of life without her! She brings a lot of joy to all of our lives including Jillian! I think I will "top her off" with a bottle & go to bed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment