Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well, below is a picture of Chris's finished project:


He says no one understands his "vision" but it helped get 3 tubs of clothes out of our bedroom, so I like it. Jillian loves it. She won't get in or out of her bed without climbing the stairs. She was putting a bunch of books in the toy box part today. He says he needs to repaint the inside of the toy box before we actually put her toys in it (can we say perfectionist??)
Below are a couple of pictures of Thanksgiving at my house Friday. It was such a good time. I love spending time with my family.

My Aunt Sally and Granny at Thanksgiving.

Jillian and Granny at Thanksgiving.
This week has been a typical week. I did actually go to step aerobics on Tuesday. Yeah for me. So glad I went. Goal is to go again this week. On Friday night we went to Christmas at the Zoo with Dani, PJ & Brooklyn. Boy was it COLD!!!

Jillian before going into Christmas at the Zoo (Ellen talked me into the gloves, but they were WAY too big. Very funny!)

We had a good time though. Jillian loved the penguins and the "teddy" bear which was actually the polar bear. We went & saw both of those animals twice along with the walrus. He was even active which is abnormal. He normally just stands along the glass which is what he was doing the first time we saw him (and yes, I know for a fact it was a boy. lol). The second time around, he started to climb out of the water & then laid back, splashed in the water & swam down by the glass. After the Zoo, we drove around the circle because Jillian loves the Christmas lights. She wants us to drive around our block everytime she gets in the car so she can see the lights around the neighborhood. She gets so excited!
Saturday Chris got the tree down & put it together. Jillian put the bulbs on (which she calls bouncy balls)as you can see below:

Jillian decorating the tree.


Our Christmas tree decorated by Jillian (notice how all the bulbs are low & clustered together??)

I had hooks on them, but she didn't hang them up by the hook, she hung them up by the little loop that you put the hook onto (hope that makes sense). She had so much fun doing it. She was taking some of them off tonight & putting them on somewhere else. We didn't do much of anything else on saturday. We got on Nickjr.com & she watched a Dora episode over & over. We had tacos for dinner at Jillians request. She loves tacos. She is so adventurous too with her food. She had sour cream, lettuce, cheese & catalina dressing. Which is exactly what I had, her daddy on the other hand....just cheese. LOL

I went to Walmart this a.m. and bought some donuts. Jillian, of course, picked the most colorful donut to eat:

Jillian eating a donut for breakfast this morning.


Then my mom came over. We made Chex mix, peanut butter blossoms & peppermint bark. We attempted hard candy, but my microwave was stronger than my mom realized & we burnt it. We couldn't believe how much it was smoking. We put it outside, it was that bad!!
I skipped eating dinner tonight & am eating the chex mix instead. lol. I can't diet this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment