Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, I got scolded by Grandma Juju, for not blogging more, so I figure I better make an entry. I have become addicted to some stupid game on Facebook, so it has been using up all my attention and spare time.
I don't even know when the last time I actual blogged anything substantial. On Friday November 6, Jillian and I went to a birthday party for my friend Hollys little girl, Kayla. She turned one. We had a nice time. I was very proud of Jillian because she went to say goodbye to Holly and just made her way through the crowd & didn't get shy whenever everyone was gathered around her. That Saturday, Jillian went down to Bob & Lana's to stay the night so Chris and I could go to a party at Mark & Annies. We had a good time, from what I can remember. I got a little tipsy, to say the least. Chris says I ended up upstairs in their spare bedroom with my coat on and the pillow & comforter over my head. I don't even remember the ride home.
Tuesday evening, Jillian, Ellen, Dana & I went to Costco. We had fun. Jillian was the life of the party. At one point in time, jillian said something about me having a big butt, thanks to Ellen egging it on. Isn't that sweet? I think that actually came from Holly, but Ellen had to bring it up in the car for laughter! Dana & Ellen seemed to get her very wired and then of course, they just got out of my car & I was left to a hyper little girl not ready for bed!!
This Friday, I went to a Lia Sophia party. Which is jewelry. That was fun too. Small crowd, but fun. Saturday, we didn't do anything really except a short trip to Walmart. I didn't get out of my pjs until 3:00!!! I haven't had a lazy day like that in forever!! I even got a 2 1/2 hour nap. Chris and I were supposed to go out that night, but we weren't really in the mood. Sunday we went Thanksgiving shopping with my mom. Jillian is a hoot to go to Walmart because everything she sees, she has to ask what it is! She was very intrigued with my moms scooter. A cousin of Chris's passed away, so my mom watched Jillian while we drove down to Shelbyville.
So, I think that is enough of an update to keep Grandma Juju happy for a little bit. LOL. Love you Judy!!! I will try to get some pics posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment