Sunday, November 22, 2009

It has been yet another quiet weekend here at the Holland home. Saturday, Ellen came & picked Jillian up for a few hours so I could clean the house. After she got home, we ran to Target where I bought Dora's Christmas movie. So, we watched that over and over again last night. Today, her and I ran to Walmart and that was about it. Below are the pictures to give everyone an idea of what Chris is doing in Jillians room. It isn't done yet, so I will have to post the end results this week. (because it better be done before Thanksgiving).

Jillian helping daddy with her room.

Jillian admiring daddy's work in her room.

The basic of what Chris is doing in Jillians room

We watched alot of Dora today (boy, I am already sick of Dora!!)We were playing with the chutes & Ladders game. She said one piece was mine, one was hers, one was daddys and one was Granny's (her great grandma on my side). She always thinks about granny. It is very cute especially since she hasn't seen Granny a crazy amount of times in her short 2.5 years. But she must think an awful lot of her because she brings her up alot!!!
Tonight after dinner she said "I tired." But whenever I mentioned taking a bath & going to bed, she decided she wasn't tired. She started pointing her finger at me and yelling "I NOT TIRED MOMMY!!" Not even 3 yet & she talks to me like she is a teenager. So, I knew she was tired because that is the only time she acts that way. We watched Toy Story 2 for awhile & then she went to bed about 8:00 and didn't holler out at either Chris or I at all. Which is very unusual for her. She fell asleep pretty quickly, thankfully!
The other night, Jillian and I were laying in our bed and I decided to get her some mini Oreo cookies. I put them in a cup & thought we could share them. Well, she didn't like that idea at all at first. Once I finally convinced her that was the only way she was going to get any, this is how she decided to share with me: She would break the 2 cookies apart, eat the filling off of one cookie and give me the other half of the cookie!!
Something else cute she does is every night when she takes a bath, she lines up cups on the edge of the bathtub & makes me "eat" whatever she says is in the cup. She has 2 disposable spoons in her bathtub too, for some reason. She also always has a cup to drink for me, her and Chris. The other night, we had to feed her little stuffed duckie bath toy.
I only work 2 days this week, tough life, huh? Wednesday some friends and I are going to see Twilight. Turkey day we are going down to Brooke's house, my mom is going to join us this year. Which will be nice. Then on Friday, my family is coming over to my house for our Thanksgiving. I think they are staying the night so we can make candy on Saturday. I can't wait! Unfortunately, my grandmother seems to be declining, so the more time I spend with her, especially on the holidays the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment