Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my husband. He is not only a great husband, he is a great daddy. He gave Jillian a bath last night without me even asking him! Which gave me time to get caught up on some laundry. He is also building Jillian something for her room. It is a secret, for some reason, so I can't go into details, but I will post the pictures when he is done. Some people think our relationship is a little different at times, but I found my perfect mate. We are more alike than I like to admit sometimes. He is funny, sarcastic, loving, a good provider and has many more great qualities. I love him very much and am so thankful that he "raced" me to buying a drink at Jillians Bar 9+ years ago!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Who thinks your relationship is a little different?

    ReplyDelete