Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend

Ok, I have no idea how to do this whole blogging thing, but I guess I will just talk about my weekend on this post.
Yesterday I got up and went to Hoopeston, Illinois to pick up my grandmother so she could come and see my mother in the hospital. My grandmother had said if we didn't get her over here to see my mom soon, she was going to get in the car & drive over here herself. Seeing as how she has a hard time even walking, driving 2 hours probably isn't a good thing. So anyway, I went & picked her up, dropped her off at the hospital to visit with my mother, drove down to Camby to meet Chris & pick up Jillian. Then drove all the way back to near the hospital to eat dinner with my grandmother, Darcy and Jillian. We ate at Fazolis. Jillian loved the pizza she got & also the food my grandmother & I got. Jillian only got a 30 minute nap, so I was a little nervous on how she was going to do at dinner. She actually did a great job, although she wasn't going for the pictures my grandmother wanted to take of her. Darcy was taking my granny home, so Jillian and I left to ehad for home. We stopped by DQ for dessert. When we got home, Jillian wanted to watch Monters Inc (for the umpteenth time) and eat both blizzards that I bought. So she just kept switching between the two. Goofy girl.
Then today, Fathers Day, I tried to let Chris sleep in, but he ended up getting up somewhat early. And went to Walmart with me and Jillian. I have no idea what made him to decide to do that because normally I have to practically pull his teeth to get him to go to the store with me. Then we just came home and hung out. Jillian wanted me to paint her toe nails and did a great job while I painted them. She then wanted me to paint her dolls toe nails the same color. She sat on her potty a couple of times, but even with bribery of candy, she still didn't go potty. I think we are getting very close though!! It's gonna happen........one day.
Well, this is really long & probably BORING to everyone who reads it, but oh well. I will hopefully post some pictures today.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I'm the first commenter. Take that Shannon and Holly!

    Great first blog, Jamie. Now let's see some pics of that cutie (and I mean Jillian, not Chris.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great blog! Yes, let's see some pics of of cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn is always the 1st commenter! Good job Jamie, cant wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete