Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Jillian and I went out to dinner at Applebees with Ellen tonight. The one picture is while she was eating dessert with Ellen. She kept shoveling it in her mouth. She was even drooling out chocolate. She was loving every minute of it! The other picture is her feeding me a french fry. She was such a good girl tonight. We were having so much fun with her, we let her stay up until 8:00 (I know shocking). When we got home from dinner, Chris was playing his Guitar Hero and Jillian wanted to dance. So we danced for awhile and everytime Chris would finish a song Jillian would say "yeah daddy" and "again" over and over. He finally stopped (not that I wasn't enjoying it. lol). Then Jillian & Chris played on the floor together for a little while. She started playing with her Tickle Me Elmo & everytime it would vibrate she would either run over to me or Chris so we could feel it. Her facial expressions are priceless. You can see every emotion in her face. Then she played with her blocks for awhile, but when I told her it was time to clean up, she listened well & actually picked them up. then she ran over to daddy to give him a hug & kiss & ran off to her room. She even listened when I told her it was time to put on a diaper (she had been running around in her birthday suit, which she LOVES to do) and get her night gown on. She wouldn't let me rock her & sing or read to her, but she sat in her glider, I sat on the foot stool. She played with her baby while I sang her favorite song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." I tried to sing the entire song, which I am finally learning because I have only known the first verse. But she kept getting up in my face asking me "bainbow?" and wanting me to sing just that first damn verse. Then I put her in bed & she went to bed pretty quietly. What a great little girl. Like Chris said last night, "could we have asked for a better child?" I think the answer is no, but I hope our next one isnt bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment