Sunday, November 10, 2013

On Friday, Chris, Jillian, Carleigh and I went to Jillian's schools Fall Festival. It was fun. Took me back to my Fall Frolics at Chaplewood! 
 

 Saturday, Mom, Jillian, Carleigh and I went to Beef and Boards and saw Winnie the Pooh. It didn't really keep either girls attention. Now, Jillian had seen it already the week before, but said on the way home she thought it was boring both times. It had some funny parts though.
 Jillian and Carleigh at Beef and Boards
 
 
Later that night, Chris and I went to Sidelines to watch a band named Recoil. They were good, very loud though. Or maybe I am just getting old. LOL. It was nice to get out with Chris though for a little bit.
 
Today, Rhianna came over and hung out with us and the girls. It was good seeing her. Jillian wanted to have a tea party. Which ended up being a tea party picnic of sorts. It was very cute watching Jillian get it all ready and pass out the food and tea. She had very specific rules on who could pass out the cookies and cupcakes, etc.
 




I just took this picture below because it was just too cute to me. Them actually getting along. LOL.
Pretty sure the girls and I are going to go to Red Bud for Thanksgiving. It will be exhausting for us, but I really feel like I need to go see granny. After her birthday party & seeing her laying on the couch when I left, I'm in fear that this may be her last Thanksgiving. Although, I have been thinking that for the last few years. Thanksgiving has never been much of a holiday for Chris and I, so I figure why not!. Chris will just stay home with Sparky. I think my mom is going with us too. I'm sure we will have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment