Friday, May 27, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day.

Me & Carleigh.

My girls & I.


Jillian & I

My granny had mentioned awhile ago, I guess to my mom that she had never rode in a limo. So, my mom decided it would be fun to get one for her. We tried to go to Olive Garden, but it was too busy. So we headed over to TGIF. They had a wait by the time we got over there too, so we decided to just sit seperately. Service was very slow, but it was good food!


Jillians first ride in a limo.


Aunt Peggy& Aunt Sally in the limo.


Rhianna, Granny, Darcy, Mom & Oscar in the limo.

Jillian & Oscar in the limo.

Jillian using her manners while she eats her salad at lunch. LOL.

Then we headed downtown just to see the sights. Jillian was in awe of the buildings. She just kept looking up, pointing & exclaiming "mommy look." It actually brought tears to my eyes to see her. We drove by Jillians restaraunt. And she thought it was so cool to see her name up in lights.

Jillian AMAZED by the sights down town.

Then after downtown we were going to drive by the track. We decided to make a pit stop by Long's donuts. The line was out the door, but Darcy waited in line for the yummiest donuts around. And boy were they worth the wait. It was so good! Then we drove by the track & headed home. Our limo driver was great especially for the group we had. lol.

Family after the limo ride.

It was a very nice Mother's Day. I love my family & am so glad we could spend another Mother's Day together.



No comments:

Post a Comment