Friday, May 27, 2011

A few weeks ago, Jillian and I went to a cake decorating class. We had a good time. Jillian really seemed to like it.


Jillian icing her cake.


Jillian rolling out the fondant.


Jillian's final product.


My cake & Jillian's cake.


Jillian sacked out on the couch. She kept saying she wasn't tired & a few minutes later, there she lay. LOL.


Carleigh playing in her exersaucer.


My happy girl Carleigh.

On May 14th Dana's friend, Stacy & I threw her a baby shower. Good thing we did because she had her baby, Blake Aaron was born 9 days later. She was 35 weeks along, but he was 5lb 14oz. 19.5 inches long. Can't imagine how big he would be if she went full term. He is such a cute baby!! He had to stay in the hospital for about 2 weeks, but they finally got home yesterday! I wish them the best of luck.


Dana at her baby shower.


Baby shower decor.


Yummy cupcake tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment