Sunday, May 15, 2011

Carleighs 9 mth checkup



Carleigh went to the doctor last Tuesday. She weighed 19lbs 9 oz which means she is in the 65%. Her height was 29 inches which is in the 92%. I'm not quite sure I agree with that though. She doesn't seem to be that tall, but we will just have to go with what they say. LOL. He head is 18 inches which is 91%. Jillian at her age was off the charts for her weight. Haha. Other than that, I think there were pretty comparable, especially the big head. The doctor said Carleigh had dropped in %% in weight since her 6 months, but not enough to be concerned. She is caught up, I think pretty well with her development. She wouldn't stand on her feet for the doctor, but she said maybe it was because she was so mad. She is standing on her feet just fine when we hold her up & when she is in her exercauser. We think she is going to crawl anyday now. She is getting up on her hands & knees & rocking all the time. Twice today she picked up her knee, but then she fell over. So, I don't think it will be very long. She is already all around the place as it is, let alone if she starts to crawl. She has been pretty cranky these past few days. She has 2 teeth coming in at the same time. One on top & one on bottom. So, I guess that is the reason. Hopefully, it gets better soon. So I have my sweet, laid back baby back. Her sister gives me enough grief, I need a laid back one. LOL.


I need to write about the great Mothers Day that we had last week. But that will have to be another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment