Sunday, May 12, 2013

Love these little girls so much...... 
Carleigh has been going potty on the potty pretty consistently since Tuesday. It's like she just decided she wanted to do it! She has been telling Chris and I both out of the blue that she loves us. So sweet, but has been being quite defiant and talking back to me especially.  Hopefully, this is just a phase that will
Pass quickly!!
Jillian can be such a sweet big sister sometimes. Yesterday we were out in the backyard & she heard carleigh inside crying. She dropped the rake she was using & ran inside (carleigh couldn't get out to the backyard with us). The other night she was consoling carleigh when her belly hurt. She only has 14 school days left until summer! She is starting to do such a great job reading. I can't believe her first school year is almost over. Amazing how fast time flies! She is becoming a busy little girl with gymnastics on Mondays and girls scouts on Wednesdays! But both Chris and I want both girls to be involved in something, so I guess that's just how life will be for awhile!
I had a great Mothers Day! I got to sleep til 9:00 and got breakfast in bed with gifts to boot. Not only do I have 2 great girls, but I have a pretty great husband. We went down to Darcy's for a couple of hours tonight for a Mothers Day get together. Not ready to go back to work tomorrow, but I don't have a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment