Sunday, November 11, 2012

We have been busy these last couple of weeks. The Wednesday before Halloween, the girls, Rhianna & I went to a pumpkin patch:



The Sunday before Halloween, Jillian and I went to The Indianapolis Children's Museum Haunted House, with the lights on because I figured Jillian would be too scared. She had said a few weeks before that she really wanted to go with the lights off, but then we went and saw Hotel Transylvania & we both decided that lights on would be a better idea. Which I think, was a good decision because she was a little creeped out even with the lights on. On Tuesday, Chris helped Jillian carved her pumpkin:




Wednesday, was Halloween, both girls looked very cute even though it was very cold:



We started in our neighborhood, but it didn't look like too many lights were on so we ended up driving over to Ellen's neighborhood. It was very cold, but the girls had a good time. We ended up coming back to our neighborhood & went to a few houses, but Jillian said she was done & that she had plenty of candy. Crazy kid!! LOL.
Then, Saturday was Rick's birthday, so we went down to Jim & Lori's to spend time with them, Shelley & the girls. We ate delicious Greensburg, Pizza King & then just hung out at Jim & Lori's. We had a good time.We stayed til 11:00 p.m. & the girls fell asleep moments after we got on the road. The girls were very good & didn't try to cling to me like normal.

Wednesday, we went to Jillian's first Daisy (young Girls Scouts)troop meeting. Jillian seems quite excited about it, which makes Chris & I happy.

Friday, I ate at The Spaghettie Factory with work to celebrate some of the girls anniversary dinners. Then, the PDW girls and I went to Ike & Jonsies for some dancing. We had a great time at dinner & afterwards. I laughed so hard & danced so much! It was one of the best times I have had in awhile.



Then Saturday, the girls, nana & I went to see Cinderella at Beef & Boards. It was pretty good, Jillian loved it & it kept Carleigh entertained for awhile. The girls waiting for Cinderella to start:



Then, Jillian had a birthday party to go to at Chuck E. Cheese for a classmate. She had a good time. Today, we went to the park because it was such a beautiful day out. We played on the playground for awhile & then walked on the trails. It was a good time. '



See, I wasn't kidding when I said we have been busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment