Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am 20 weeks today!!! I'm halfway through my pregnancy. I am so excited since most of you know, I never feel 100% when I am pregnant. Baby Holland moves alot when I am on the computer in the evening. I don't know if it is because I have a lap desk & it sits partially on my belly. Chris got to feel her move on Friday (4-2-10). Feeling the baby move is the best part of being pregnant. Except periodically she kicks me in my bladder & that is not a good thing. LOL. I feel her more strongly than I did Jillian, but my placenta this time is posterior so I'm sure that is why I'm feeling her move more strongly. I would like for Jillian to feel her move, but baby Holland is still sporadic, so I will need to wait a little longer. Jillian loves looking at the ultrasound pictures. She says they are her baby. She probably won't like her too much when she is here & is crying.
Jillian is becoming a handful. She did well at my last OB appointment. We had to wait for quite a while before we went back, so she was a little restless. Needless to say, it wasn't the picture perfect scenario I had playing in my head. But I think she thought it was pretty cool. We went to the museum on Wednesday (3-30-10). She was pretty good all day until it was time to leave. Then all hell broke loose. She just doesn't like to do anything she doesn't want to do! The scene she caused was just that...quite a scene.I just don't know how to handle her when she starts to flip out. I am going to have to figure it out though before I go insane!
We had a nice relaxing Easter. I put some candy filled eggs in the backyard outside our bedroom window. When she came in on Sunday I asked her if it was raining, so she would look out the window. She looked out the window & said something of the sort that there were eggs out there & that it was sooo cool (everything is "cool" these days). She just couldn't wait to get outside & get those eggs. Then everytime she opened the eggs, she would exclaim "CANDY!!" I loved seeing the innocence of it all. I told Chris I thought the excitment & innocence was the one of the best parts of being a parent. So cute.
So, I think that is a pretty good catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment