Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jillian is such a stinker! I think God decided to keep the terrible 2's at bay until I got pregnant. He knew after I got pregnant, I couldn't decide to make Jillian an only child. LOL. She just doesn't listen to me. Last night when I picked her up from daycare, I had to pull the car over on the road from daycare and set her straight. I had to tell her that if she continued to act the way she was acting or talking to me the way she was talking to me, she would NOT be watching any of her shows or play with any of her toys. She quickly changed her attitude, smiled & said "Jillian funny." I keep trying to tell her that when she is mean to me, it isn't funny. I think she just says that to change to subject. LOL. She is 2 1/2 going on 13! When I picked her up yesterday, she told me she wanted McDonalds & Taco Bell (she says this every night, like we eat out every day), when I told her we weren't going to either place, she yelled at me that she NEEDED Taco Bell. She almost growled it! Tonight, she was in our room and when I went in to make sure she was ok, she was looking at her butt in the full length mirror. I went in to tell Chris & when I went back in there she was at our door & said "get out of my house" and closed the door in my face. Then she wouldn't come out!!! We figured out it was because she had pooped. She is starting to get embarrassed when she poops, hopefully that is a good sign for some potty training in the future. (I'm just too sick & tired to do it right now. Ok, maybe and a little lazy).
She doesn't bat an eye when I throw up. Last night, we were laying on the couch together, I got up & ran to the bathroom to get sick. I don't even think she noticed I was gone even though she had to hear me in the bathroom. But when I cry (which is often, I must admit), she is very loving. She asks me if I am ok and gives me a hug with a pat on the back. AWWW. She has been having a hard time with me laying on the couch on bad days. She has become even more clingy than before I found out I was preggo. She was getting up very early & coming to sleep with us/me. If daddy tries to do anything for her, like getting her ready for bed or actually putting her to bed, she cries "My mommy." Which breaks part of my heart, but then I also think she is doing it for attention. She has finally gotten used to Chris giving her a bath (the smells in the bathroom don't mix well with my belly). So, anyway. My pregnancy will be an interesting journey for our family. I will hopefully get better at blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment